- App Store Name - The App Store name is used only in the app store, not on a user's device home screen. Tip: all of the words in the app store name count as keywords when user's search for your app. 30 character limit.
- Description - This is a description of your app that will be displayed in the app store. Keep your catchiest content in the first few lines to make sure it is visible to all visitors.
- Short Description - This is a shorter version of the app description, for use on mobile devices.
- Developers Website - Your website to be passed on to the app stores
- Release Notes - Use this text to describe whats new in your app update. You can always use the default "This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements" by leaving it blank.
- Mobile App Icon - An app icon is a unique image added for every mobile application, and the first icon users see when they find an app on the Amazon App Store.
- 1024 x 1024 px
- Square with corners
- No transparency
- 72 dpi
These are examples of your content that will be displayed for your app within the App Store. They can be screenshots of anything, but we recommend exciting content with beautiful images to entice downloaders. Please note that screenshots are not required until the time of submission for approval.
- 1920 x 1080px
- At least 3 required
- Upload up to 8
- 72 dpi
- Amazon Video - With video, you can quickly highlight your app’s top features right inside of the Kindle Fire store. It’s also a good opportunity to show people how to use your app so they feel like experts before they’ve even installed it.
- Upload up to 5 mpeg-2, wmv, mov, flv, avi, or h.264 mpeg-4 videos
- Minimum 720px wide (4:3 or 16:9) 1200 kbps or higher