Integrate your Piano subscriber database directly with your MAZ app using our off-the-shelf integration.
To integrate Piano, follow the steps below between the MAZ dashboard and your Piano dashboard. You will create an application in Piano and copy specific fields into the MAZ dashboard. Be sure to request Piano to authorize our redirect URI: https://id.mazsystems.com/app_users/v2/sessions/oauth
Navigate to Users > Database Integrations and then select Setup next to Piano
1. After clicking the Setup button, the following screen will open up.
2. Select Subscription Type for your current subscribers. This does not necessarily have to match what you choose for new subscribers in Subscriptions.
- All-Access: Current subscribers will have access to all content.
- Duration-based: Current subscribers will have access to the content dated from their subscription date onward.
3. Enter your Piano Application ID, Private Key, Term ID (if applicable) and API Token from your Piano admin page.
Application ID: This is the Client ID of OAuth authorize
Private Key: This is Client secret of OAuth authorize
Term ID: This is the single "digital" only term ID for Subscription (subscription bought from the app).
We use the Term ID to update the access of a user on your end using the update access API.
API Token: Used for security, all server calls must be made using your API token that can be found in the Piano dashboard.
Testing your Piano Integration
You’ll want to test your integration in an app environment to be certain everything is working smoothly. The Piano integration controls are connected directly to your app, so any changes made in the dashboard will go live immediately. That means you’ll be able to live test as soon as you update the dashboard.