To submit your app to Amazon App Store and/or to create Alexa skills, you must create a developer account and invite MAZ as an administrator. We recommend doing so as soon as you can in your production process to avoid delays in in-app approval. Follow the simple instructions below!
Create a new developer account and grant access
1. Navigate to Amazon Developer, select Developer Console on the top right, and then Create your Amazon Developer account on the bottom of the screen.
2. After completing the form, verify your account via email.
3. After enrolling in the Developer Program, you’ll be able to log in to the Amazon Developer Console. Navigate to your dashboard by clicking Developer Console on the top right.
4. Now, add MAZ as an Administrator. Select Settings in the top right and below it, select User Permissions. There you'll be able to click on Add New.
5.Enter "email@example.com" as the MAZ user for the account, select Yes for all roles (Administrator, Developer, Marketer, and Analyst) permissions, then select Save.
6. Log in to MAZ Dashboard and Navigate to Content>>Channels>>Channel Setup. Open the channel setup for Amazon Appstore (Android), check the Admin access check box, and save the channel setup form.