Your app URLs are an amazing tool for marketing. Redirect your viewers to your app store listing so they can directly download your apps.
Find the app URL on Apple
1. Log in to your App Store Connect account.
2. Navigate to My Apps.
3. Now click on you app. You will see you app store page here.
4. Now, click on App information in the left side menu.
5. On the App information page, scroll down and you will find the View On App Store link.
6. Click on this link to open you app store listing. You can now use this link to market your app.
Find the app URL on Google
1. Log in to your Google Play Console account.
2. From the Play Dashboard select the app you want the link for.
3. Here, you will find a link named "View on Google", open this link for your app's play store listing.
Find the app URL on Amazon
1. Log in to your Amazon Play Console account.
2. Now, navigate to Apps & Services >> My Apps.
3. From the list of apps, for you desired app, click on the hamburger menu under the actions tab. And then click on View on Amazon.com.
4. You Amazon app store listing will be opened in a new window. You can use this link to market your app.
Find the app URL on ROKU
1. Log in to your Roku Developer Dashboard.
2. On the Dashboard page, click on Manage My Channels.
3. For the desired app, click on Preview and Update.
4. From the Preview and Publish page, click on your app's Vanity Access Code.
5. You will be redirected to a page, where you will be prompted to add this channel to your devices. You can use this page's link to market your Roku app.
You can also try to find your published Roku app on the Roku channel store and use the Roku app store listing for marketing.