On Firebase, you can use the Permissions interface to invite your team members and colleagues to collaborate. Assign a role to each member you invite based on the level of access needed. Follow the steps below to add a user to your Google Firebase account:
- Navigate to your Firebase Console and choose the project you wish to invite your team members to.
- Your project dashboard screen will appear.
- Click next to Project Overview and click on Project Settings.
- Select Users and Permissions and click on Add Member.
- You’ll next have to enter the email address [email@example.com] and the Editor role and click Add member.
- Your team member will be able to access your Firebase account based on the role you assign.
Google Analytics Account Access
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account, click Account Access Management.
- In the Account access management list, click +, then click Add users.
- Enter the email address [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the Administrator role and Click Add.